Saturday, February 26, 2011

Of Movies.


So we followed the original plan,went to watch the cny greeting films at Jusco.
My bro and his friends went to Jusco also but I didn't followed their car because it's so fullll! -.- So after picking Jia Yi up,we went to Loo's house and her aunt sent us there!Once we reached there,we straight headed to cinema there for ticket buying.It's full and we were forced to sit in the front side.So we watch two movies,"I Love HK" and "All's Well End's Well 2011".

Loo's room. preparing~
In the same room. (:
Hmm...so the first movie we watched is "I Love HK" and we sat on the first row.It's a kind of torture but luckily I'm short.hehe...One of the advantages of being a shorty! :D
This movie is so much funny and amusing. I laughed from the beginning to the end.Seriously,all the audiences laughed non-stop.
This is a story about the housing estate and also the spirit of Hong Kong.It's talking about a man has been declared bankrupt and moved back to his childhood home with his wife and children.He found that everything's changed beyond recognition!......Many problem occurs in their housing estate but they strives and solved it.And lastly their kind to each other made the estate return to a warm scenarios.I like it when story talked about the previous,it's so interesting.And no doubt for sure the funniest past is about the twins and also Ng Kuan Yu was wrapped by plastic film for her company's keep fit event. XD And I like this pair of couples. I like every scenes of them and especially the scene both of them in the bus. Hehe...Don't you feel they are so match? (:
So there is some time before the second movie starts,we went to K-Box to find my bro and his friends.I was only sang one song and had to go back to the cinema.We sat at the forth row this time.Feel so excited to the movie because Louis Koo is one of the leading role.Haha...
Hmm...Actually this movie,"All's Well End's Well 2011" don't has a specific theme and I don't have much to say about the movie.And sorry to say I watch it just because of Louis Koo.It's the first time he act like a sissy.Image totally spoiled!haha...kidding,I still adore him! (: However,it's a good try.It's a happy ending.

As conclusion,I prefer "I Love HK"!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment