Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Breakfast !

4/4/2011 ♥
Made him breakfast. (:
This is the first time I cook for the one I love. Yea,of course! He is my first love. haha...
Fried rice + Chocolate milk.
Woke up at 5 o'clock morning that day and made him this! Just because I 've promised him to made 爱心早餐 for him. He asked me to cook spaghetti for him but it taste weird when the sauce was cooled,so I made him fried rice. Seriously I was so nervous when I saw him put the spoon with fried rice into his mouth. I kept asking him "Is it taste bad? How is my cooking?" Haha...then he smiled to me and said "No. It's very nice." However, I don't trust him and so I tried myself. Hmm...it's a little bit dry and the rice was like hard-cooked. So he started to laughing. Ish~ But he had finished it also. :DDD
For that moment,I wish I could have a camera in my hand and catch his face. (:
Grr...he didn't say "Thank you" to me for the breakfast. Hmpp...Hate you but still LOVE YOU. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment