Saturday, March 5, 2011

Distraught

I don't know whether I was making the right and not regrettable decision. I'm extremely confusing now. I scare I would be disappointed but I'm more afraid of I'll miss it. I never expect anything and everything. Let it be is what I always tell myself. However,my mind can't stop thinking about it. I don't want to put it away because...I've no reason why. I will be happy? I would not get any hurt? Who can guarantee that? There's nobody can promise me and determine it! I know it can't be lasting for a long time,but seriously I wish I can make it. If miracle really occur? I hope so. For this moment,I have to treasure I know. Well,just give it a try. I don't want any regrets. I'll try my very very best. Cheer for me.

I love all the songs I've listened today.It's sweet.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment