Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grocery Shopping!

Last night went to Tesco with my family for grocery shopping! It's been a long time I didn't go there!Since I was promised my cousin to help her for choosing a birthday present for her so-called "NPYZ" 男朋友仔 and I have nothing to do at home,I followed them.
I don't know why my cousins and I were so excited.And guess what happened? My cousins and I camwhoring everywhere! -.- Bravo!!!We played,we laughed,we enjoyed.
So now I'm going to show you my foolish pictures taken last night.I'll skip my cousins' part!haha...And a big thanks to the photographer Whaley! ^^

After grocery shopping,I accompanied my cousin to Living Cabin for present hunting. I gave her lots of suggestions!Mr.HGY,I give you my heart!Its mouth as big as mine! haha...She bought this! I choose one! hehe ^^

I prefer "I miss you" than "I love you"! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment