Sunday, August 22, 2010

first post =)

Finally I have completed everything.....yeah!!! kekexx...How is my blog design? awesome right?haha....This is my brand new blog..and this time I will try to write my blog in english!WOW!!This is because I am envious of those who can write their blog in english,it feels more noble!However,for people with poor english,just like me,it is very difficult !haiz....=( Don't talk about sad things!Erm... thank you these people! apple,for the layout's websites + whale,helped me to look for some nice layouts .......say sorry to her ->Tiffany Von ,we put the same song ...which is playing at my blog now....okay,I admit that I was copying her ....lol !It's really a nice song... I know I am wordy,haha .....So,let's talk about something happened today!Today is Sunday and family day too,as always,I followed my mum and aunt to the market !Guess what I bought? haha....is a pair high-heeled shoes!!! being frightened?I hope you are not ! xD .....I intend to wear this pair of high heels to attend this year's farewell party ....I am looking forward to it....This is my first time of joining....very excited!!! Someone told me we should be dressed up formally!my god !! I'm still considering what to wear .....Maybe I'll buy a dress,haha !Really late,I'm going to bed now...^^

1 comment: