Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm a massage girl ..

I'll work as a massage girl!I'm haoren's exclusive massage girl!hehe..=) He very tired today!So,I desirous to become a massage girl to massage for him!Is just for him!Don't envy him please!:D He is the only one whose has this qualifications,because I'm his wife!legal wife!! ..hehe:) YEAH...he has asked me to marry!Don't believe me?I show you something...

see?I got prove!haha...
He is filming now!We still don't know what film is that!He didn't even tell us the name of the film!What he said is just a word "secret"!How mysterious he is!However,we can't blame him,it's the regulations!=) Let's cheer for him!:D

Hey,today I received a souvenir from my friend,Loo Loo!She went Cameron Highlands last week!I can't expect that she'll bought me a souvenir!Although I had asked her for before that,I was just kidding!haha...This is the most funniest souvenir I received!

CHIANG-CHIANGG~~ It's a dice!!!haha~~xD

No comments:

Post a Comment