Sunday, August 29, 2010

Update!!

I stay at home today,not follow mum to grandma's house,because I've to go for tuition later and my brother will take me there!There is still have some time to go,so I'm here to blog again!hehe =)
Last Friday was public holiday!I went parade that day with friends!They are Loo,Mok,Vinny,Chow Meng,Jien Yang,Su En,Eddie and May Pyeng!Loo brought along her cousin!A large group of people,haha!Vinny's mum brought her,me and Mok there!Then we met the girls at Popular!We stayed there a moment before we left!Then,we went to Watsons to look for some cosmetic!They were planned to buy some eyeliners and mascara!I intended to buy a foundation too..wakaka!!We lingered at there for half hour and lastly we didn't buy anything!Lolz..The foundation is too expensive,it costs about RM30 a small bottle of it!

Then we shopped to other stores!We were just window-shopping that day!Shortly afterward,we went to meet the guys at Superbowl!Chow Meng suggested to watch City Under Seige!May Pyeng and I agreed too but most of them don't want,some more,Su En don't know Cantonese!=( get the cheese!!Then,I suggested to sing K!hehe...After having our lunch,we went for without delaying!May Pyeng didn't join us!Wow...nine of us became crazy that day!We were not singing but shouting!I miss the time when we sang "Bad Romance"!Secretly tell you,Chow Meng's voice is weird and he kept out of tune!haha...xD The best moment with them! =)They accidentally broke the glass while crazying!!

Fortunately,we don't have to compensate!hehe...
Hope can out with you all again..=)

1 comment:

  1. lol....crazy until broke the glass....
    lets go party again!!!

    ReplyDelete