Monday, August 23, 2010

lazy mode

I'm now using my brother's laptop to blogging ..hehe!How good if I can own a laptop ...then I don't need to fight for the computer with my brothers....haha!Surely it will be happened one day!....I didn't go to school today!Guess what bad excuese I gave,I told mum I haven't finish my account homework!In fact,is my own laziness,I didn't even touch it during weekend!I'll be crazy once I think of the assignments!I HATE YOU,ACCOUNT!Not only that,I would feel fear at account period!Whose fault it is?Obviously,the teacher!She is a very overbearing teacher!haiz....Tomorrow has her lessons too,I'm still not yet finished her homework!lolz...I'm extremely lazy!...okay,enough,talk about other!Today's weather is very hot,I keep sweating!So,I took a shower just now!Now I'm feeling better!kekexx...Ya,almost forgot!Today a lot happened,my classmates keep on complaining on facebook!Facebook is really a good place for venting!I like facebook and of course,I like blogger and my blog too!hehe ...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment