Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shop for newyear!

Chinese New Year is around the corner,so the cloth-hunting session for ladies is a MUST. haha...That's not me obviously, I was only accompanied my aunts and my cousin! ....Okay okay,I admit I was planned to buy a bag, a cap,a pair of flat shoes. I need a rucksack I don't know why. I need a cap that with army-cap-style,trendy! I want a comfortable and modish flattie instead of heels.
So,around 1pm we off to the boutique which located at Greentown named Leopard. But outfits there are not suitable for the ages of me.Some more,it's so costly,for sure I'll buy anything unlikely at there. I'm a pauper. -.- Since nothing can do my cousins and I did camwhoring there.haha...


Models ^^NOT ME!

And the three of us were just at there giving opinions on the clothes they tried. Don't worry and just trust me,I'm a good-taste girl. Then my cousins and I went for lunch at F&B Station while they were still trying. Many choices of food there. (:

And Parade is our next destination.Most of the shops were crowded and people still have to line up for fitting room. I dislike it and I think I have demophobia. -.- And everywhere was playing the new year songs,full of the ambience.

Those clothes I was just trying for syok because they all were in the fitting room so I simply took some clothes and went inside for trying. I never decided to buy them. :D

Continue for the second part shopping with Meng Yee.We off to the shop that just locate behind the "old Parkson"!Since Peik San said the clothes are nice and cheap,so we went to have a look.
Thing on my head! :D
And lastly we didn't buy anything.haha...

I thought of went to watch 'Paranormal Activity 2' with the guys yesterday but Loo not free.So the plan ruined.And I can't wait to ask how was the movie,quite disappoint that Chow Meng and Eddie said it's not that scary and there is some funny scene.Emm...I prefer ghastly although I'm chicken-hearted. hehe... :D However,the girls have planned to watch it later. And there are many New Year greeting films coming soon!Aww, I wanna watch all!! Especially 'All's Well Ends Well 2011' and "Mr. and Mrs.Incredible',Louis Koo is the leading role. (: He comes to Malaysia next Friday for promote tour,I want to see him I don't care! Hmpp ><

No comments:

Post a Comment