Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brand New Year !

Wootz...Hello new year and goodbye 2010! So,this is my very first post of 2011. The first post of the year comes on the fifth day of the year....yeah,I know...I know I'm slacking! :P
Alright,so how has it been for everyone? Any differences between 2010 and 2011? Hehe...No changes for me,since I'm just a student. My responsibility is still remain the same,go to school and gain knowledge. and some more,do you all have a good start on the first day of 2011? Honestly,I don't! =((( It's not a big deal wert,Sinyee! Be unmindful of those little thing. The past is gone, as we call it "history"! Leaving all those worries behind and looking forward to the year. (:
So,school day was reopened nowadays,and I'm a Form5 student officially. SPM year and also my last year in secondary school. I've a lot of mix feelings now. I hope can be graduate faster in the past but now I wish I'm only a lower form student! I don't want graduate that fast. It was just like something happened yesterday when I stepped in and entered secondary school. (too exaggerate I know :D) There is no doubt that time really flies too fast! haiz..
SPM....SPM....freaking scared of it! Straight A's? Just like what Pn.Anum said,possible but difficult. It seems too early to talk about it,haha...since all of us are still in the "honeymoon" mood! Don't spoil it please! :DDD Oh ya,we've a trip after SPM! Received an invitation from facebook that day,Genting & KL trip which is organized by Chow Meng and these three days they were kept discussing about the trip! I was like omg,is it too early to discuss it?! haha...kinda funny! But of course I'll join the trip! hehe...Hey friends,concentrate on study first!

Bad thingy~
1. Pn.Lam was transferred to other school. She's a funny teacher and I like her teaching style. Another chinese teacher has gone! :(
2. Farid dumped 5sc4,he don't want study in our school anymore. Left 25 students in our class. Getting lesser and lesser!
3.The shitty toilet! Please repair it as fast as possible!
4.We grow old. Teacher said we're the oldest person in school. (No,teacher!I'm not but you're!:D)
5.My leg was pain and sore because I walk home after school! Motorcycles license,please faster come to me! *Jusco please faster pay me my salary!!>< *

Nowadays,whenever I saw those little from1 juniors,I feel like laughing! (I'm too bad.) I laugh because they're too cute! I really mean it. They're still in the primary-school-hairstyle. And they like to look into all the other class on the way to toilet. Fond of in touch with seniors. Aww...exactly same with us when we're still in Form1.haha...Actually most of the juniors, no no,should be all the juniors,I don't know them and I'm proud to say I can just recognize those who are in the same form with me. And that day I was mistaken that those Form2 girls are Form 1's! Then Mun Heng said I was like live through an isolated life! LOL -.- But I enjoy it so much! haha...
Okay,it's enough!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Haha...not yet finish! I want to blog about my last day of my promoter life! Nothing much to write one,just want to share some pictures. If you don't intend to see,you may leave now. (:
So that day my cousin and I worked morning-part-time also. So after working,we decided staying there and walked around. And we off to Kahve Cafe for lunch. Then we went shopping for a little while and off to can food department!Get many different types of free food because it's Sunday! :D Lastly,went to find the gang and chit-chatting! (:

*Candid*

Bye bye,all the cute promoters. I'll never forget you all. And seriously I miss the time we've fair and all our stalls were near and we can gossip all the time! Still remember our so-called "楚河汉界"? haha...Wish you all have a good start in the brand new year! The Pallas Gang,Sam~Teng~Kah Wai~Shao Jian ;The Helpful Gang,Kean~Lun~Edward~Azru and others! haha...:DDD Thanks for giving me such a cutie nickname,Pikaciu. Wondering why? haha....Because I like to mention the word 'ciu' ! :DDD
*I love kopi+milo ice too :) *

I hope everybody had an awesome 2010 and an even more awesome 2011! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment