Friday, January 21, 2011

Meng Yee's Birthday

20-01-2011

Meng Yee's birthday celebration at Wong Kok,De Garden!
Yes,Wong Kok again! haha... I thought I would hear Leehom's song,你不知道的事 again because everytime I went there the song will be played once I sat down.haha...
Actually I decided not to go because Loo and Kah Mun don't attend and I'm not that friend with them other than Meng Yee.But Meng Yee kept calling us go.So at last,Loo and me attended.After picking Loo up,we went to Madini to buy the necklace that Meng Yee fancies.After that,we rushed to Wong Kok because we were late.Luckily,there are not many people because some of them haven't arrived.After ordering our meal,the girls walked around De Garden! ....... SKIP SKIP SKIP!After having our dinner,most of them went out and left few of us at there.Meng Yee got angry and pulled me out for murmuring!Photographing everywhere!
Wee....I heard some awesome voice came out from Airport,he sang very very well and his voice was so alike with Kenji! Aww... reveling!!! Eww....I should record it up.He played guitar himself.I'm gonna learn it soon. :DHe's so attractive for that moment although I only saw his side-face!.... I think he's a part-time singer! (:
Then,met them at the downstair.Crazy a while at there and the boys kept calling us went back to Wong Kok.So,the surprising moment was came. All the lights were switched off suddenly and Peik San was holding a cake on her hand!We started to sing the birthday song in many versions.And last version they sang was so funny and it's lyrics was like kinda rude! Thai version may be!haha... :D And Meng Yee make wishes for so long time!They all kept saying "Isn't she fall sleep?" and bla bla bla.... After making her wishesss,Meng Yee kept scolding them and said "You all so noisy,how to do if he can't hear my wishes?!" lmao... XD But that moment she was already very touched and she thanked us one by one.They purposely wanna make her cry and Peik San was saying those once-upon-a-time! walao... -.- Luckily her tears didn't flow out.
Loo,Jian Xi and me went home the earliest.That Chan Jian Xi,kindly sent him home still wanna sarcastic and talked bad about me,kick you out of my car and call you walk home yourself then you know! ><
Actually there's some videos recorded but I lazy to upload it!So,just go through the pictures but I didn't upload all! :P


*Please forgive me my only 3.2 megapixels phone camera.*

Wish you all the best,Meng Yee! Friends Forever! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment