Sunday, January 23, 2011

Outing 230111

Outfit of today. Spot my shoes! Yea,I wore my school shoes out!haha...

Outing with my cousin and her friends.Parade again.Went to watch the movie "Great Day".Then MP for lunch.After that,shopping a little while and back home.

Great Day,nice local movie.Appropriate story line,children are often neglect their parents.Very funny but also very touching.I laughed and I cried.Yup,I cried in the cinema!Once there are scene of family-love,my tears flow out naturally.Well,my cousin more exaggerate,she was already crying in the earliest part of the movie.And of course the whole cinema turned quiet during all these touching scenes.Actually is the sound effect made us shed tears.It's ain't a tragedy,coz some part when we're all crying and it suddenly pop out some humorous scenes. So we were laughing while there's tears on our face.:D But I don't really like it's ending,not that perfect for me,too cursory. Have you watch it? If not,quickly go and watch it.Support our local film.

Let's end my post with the theme song of the movie Great Day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment