Saturday, September 4, 2010

new family member -> JELLY

I just finished my dinner+supper with my mum,aunts and cousins at Restaurant Wong Kok!yeah...which is located behind Tesco!We are frequent customers of this restaurant,because there are lots of choices of food! =) In our way back home,we chatted and gossiped joyously!The most abnormal topic that we talked is "feces"!yup...is human feces! haha...our talking point is cool right?xD We are always gross-out!! ...Our topic is began from the portable toilet !We put it very disgusting!We are silly,senseless and crazy!I mean me myself and my cousins who participated!:DWe laughed like a drain in the car!^^ Ugly people with ugly talk !! haha ...

Ok....talk about something that related to my title!=) When I was peeling a mango in the kitchen this afternoon,I heard noise sounds outside!I put up my ears and listened what they said!.~~~~~~a mouse?! At first I thought it was just a robotic mouse or a toy! Then I went out to look for! you're right,I love meddling! OMG!! It's a real hamster!! My aunt bought for my cousin,Yoyo.


cute?but it looks like a rabbit more than a hamster!haha xD My aunt said may be it's a mix of rabbit and mouse! haha ....Is it possible?
Master and his pet! -take one-

strange expression ! -take two-

copy my smile?! >< -take three-

hehe...I'm the photographer!! credits to SINYEE! ^^ haha....
Then my aunt asked,"what name you give it?" He answered without considering,"Jelly!" My cousin and I burst out laughing ! what a funny name! Then my aunt said,"as u like la!" haha...So,it's name is JELLY ! Please remember that! :)

I looked haggard!!=(

Stay tune =)

2 comments: