Monday, December 13, 2010

Aimless

Woke up at eleven something today!Too tired this few day,everyday work until 11pm and reached home at 11:30pm!Take a shower and have my supper!OMG...SUPPER!!!Since my working life started,my supper life was getting started too!My holiday-weight-lose-program,URGHH!!!>< Haiz,don't talk about the sorrowful thing! After having my supper,facebook and Haoren's forum until late night!This is how my holiday life been! For sure I'm getting fatter and fatter! :(
Ohh,talk about today!After grooming,I accompanied mum to barbershop to smoothen and straighten her hair!I thought of getting a haircut too,but at last didn't!I hate my don't-know-how-to-describe fringe,bored on it!Then,we had our brunch at a restaurant that near to MGS! Popiah there is toothsome! Love it! :D
After that,returned home since we don't any place that intend to go! Mum went out with her friend and I read my romance novel at home!Being surprise?haha...I never read this kind of books but I was too bored at home!I don't know how many page I've finished because I took a nap then!....Not willing to get up because the cozy weather made me felt more sleepy!Lying on the floor for at least 10 minutes I think!So,late preparation cause of being late for work!These few days,I was in slouchy mood!Don't feel like want to work,tuition and so on!I don't want to waste my time,I'm aimless now!!!

No Work = No Worries (:
No Tuition= No Troubles C:

No comments:

Post a Comment