Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010

So yea,before 2010 end,I force myself must be write a last post for 2010!So,few minutes left here and 2010 is officially end!Bye byee... and 2011 will be better!!!
So today nothing special and I was just watch the korean drama,"He's Beautiful'' at home! I think I'm in love with the drama!haha...The ending is touching! Aww...love it!! (:
Then just now went for dinner with mom and her friend!Ordered many food...kaka! yummy....!Then went to Jusco because I want to buy my school shoes!And of course I went to the stupid gang's stall,Pallas!Tried on many pairs of shoes,I purposely one!haha...However,they were still nice to me and they said I'm "VVIP"!haha...freaking miss them!But back that time,has been jam for 40 minutes at the car-park! =.=! And my 2010 was finally come to the end!Byee...(:
I wish my 2011 will be better! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment