Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gathering 2010 :)

Yea,we have gathering this year,EX-CLASSMATE GATHERING!Thanks for the organizer,Ke Qi,she planned it!Thank you Hoi Leong for inviting Pn.Yap for joining!Big thanks to Su En for kept calling those ex-classmates and she seems very care about the gathering party!And lastly million thanks to those who coming just now! (: Said to myself,thank you,because I was the one who suggested to De Garden!hehe...So,our gathering venue at Wong Kok!Actually this event supposed to be held at Christmas eve,but most of them were not around and busy! Therefore,it has been postponed until TODAY! :DDD
So today,I kept on thinking what to wear,because I want to become the prettiest of the night!haha...I was only joking! lalala~~ :P (I'm a little bit excited and insane today,don't care me!)
Ke Qi's mom fetch us there and we reached by 6.10pm! We were the first who arrived there!Luckily,because I don't want many of them look at me,quite embarassed!After a while,the boys gang was came which are BoDhi,LeongYuen and ShikYuan!The first long-time-no-see ex-classmate was appeared in my sight! ^^(I mean LeongYuen,he's not same secondary school with me!)
After that,they were reached one by one!And the restaurant was starting filled with our noise!Most of them are still friendly to me and I didn't feel boring at all!And all of us have been looked at the menu for an hour,isn't that hard to choose a set dinner? @@ Pity the boys,because they have to wait for us to order!Fortunately,we didn't wait for too long for the food!And yea,Pn.Yap was came finally!I don't know why all of will clap hands and shout coincidentally!haha...And a person (a boy I think) said "起立(stand up)",then we all really get up and said "老师午安(Good evening,teacher)"! lol,amusing us! XD So,the identification-game is a must!Yeah,she still remember my name!haha :P
After having our dinner,exchanging hp number,chit-chatting and of course photographing!So,our gathering end at almost 10 o'clock!Then,we went out and continued gossiping while waiting for our cars!
It's a memorable day and I hope we can have a gathering next year also!Hmm...so bad that Carine was not free today,I want to see her so badly! :( And I hope all the 6S students can attend at our next gathering. :D

So now,it's the time to photograph!
*Inside*


*Outside*


In the waiting mood,waiting them to upload pictures in fb!lalala~~
Stay tuned for more updates! :)

4 comments:

  1. gt free drinks oso dunno is whose birthday oh?~
    is yong siang birthday lar~
    2 days b4 and 2 days after oso can hv free drinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo...i know his birthday at 31 dec!
    bt i dono 2days b4 and after also can get it!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to drink anot?i din drink tat free drinks leh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm...normal normal la~ not very special~ yee lok there better :DDD

    ReplyDelete