Monday, December 6, 2010

Adorable stuff wanted....

It's been a month I didn't update my blog!O_O I'm too busy man since I take a holiday job at Jusco!I work as a promoter at there with my cousin!It's freaking good we can work together so that we can gossip at the time!haha...Never think that I'll work at there because can't get a high salary!haha...Can't find a better job though so just keep it to continue!However,it's quite fun since it was my first job and most of them are nice and friendly!And I think I learned skill in dealing with people!There are different customers with different temperament!I learn to be patient and uncomplaining!It's quite tired sometimes but it's a good try,better than rusting at home!At least I gain money myself and I'll buy things to reward myself after I get my salary!hehe...

Promoter in the toilet....You can never enter!! XD

Craving to own it... T70 :(((

Must buy it.... cute sneaker!! <3

That's all for the post!It's time to prepare and go to work! Tata...Stay tuned! :)

I should keep you in a distance.I don't need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment