Saturday, December 25, 2010

Delightful People

Hey earthlings!Merry Christmas!How was your christmas,mine boring!That's why I'm here to blog!haha....Actually I've nothing to blog about and I'm just at here to talking crap!haha...
Ehm...what do I got to say??haha...Let's talk about my lonely christmas!Since I'm not a christian,so I didn't celebrate it.However,some of the christian might not celebrate too! =) So today I worked morning part-time,felt quite sleepy but have to wake up early also!
Oh yea,today I met a loving and blissful couple!Aww...a model husband and wife!Yup,they were my customers and of course I'm the one who serve them!They are freaking good to each other!Although they have been asked for trying many pairs of shoes,I'm willingness!!!I don't know why I just feel that they are very sweet and lovely!And I know I was super hyper envy them!Tell you something secretly,I thought of capture them and upload their pictures here but failed,I did try it!All right,since my candid skill is not that terrific and many managers walked around,I gave up! XD .....I still remember their faces so clearly,and both of them wore pink-coloured clothing today!His wife was pregnant and they are parents-to-be!May your baby be blessed,I wish you all the best!May God bless this nuclear family with happiness! :D

Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
—Bill Cosby

Some more,I helped an aunty today!This thing very complicated so I'm going to skip it!To sum up,I lend a helping hand!You know,it feel good when people say "thank you" to you!I appreciate it a lot!And I back home late today because of her!haha...Since when I become that obliging?I'm wondering also!haha...=))) And lastly what I want to tell is tomorrow is my last day,I mean my holiday job!So,please wishing me all the best in the last day!hehe...Yea,I do feel a bit reluctant,but all good things come to an end!Hope that I can have a photo with every single one of them! [=

No comments:

Post a Comment