Saturday, October 9, 2010

Awesome Saturday!!

I have a awesome Saturday with my family and friends!Last week,my aunt said that we have a long time didn't held a little party at home,so I suggest to steamboat and bbq !I knew that my aunt was just saying and she'll forget later,so I kept reminding her!And the party was successfully held!I don't intend to invite my friends to come over at first,because I'll feel embarrass and shy when I with my friends and family together!I don't know how to serve my friends and I can't become hospitable when my family was around!Since my aunt kept asking me to call my friends to join the party,I called them to have fun together!Some of them were not free,and those who joined are Loo,Mok,Meng Yee and Vinny !

I love "siham" ... <3

preparing ......

yummy!!! pls don't forget that my aunts are caterers!! ^^

mum,bro and aunts' friends!! many people ..my friends...=)

=.=!

pity the prawn ...=( Aww...that's not my leg !!!

Mok's masterpiece !

Don't belittle me!!! I know how to grill !! XD

A tall guy that very talkative !! haha XD

champagne ...nice nice !! ^^

kids played candles at aside!

I was not taking many pictures because my phone was low-battery !! =(
That's all!! Stay tuned ..

No comments:

Post a Comment