Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A race against time... ;)

As I woke up late today,so I'm in a great hurry!Omg...I haven't neat up my bag!Since last night I was too tired,I don't want to lost my sleep and instantly went to sleep!Luckily I've ironed my uniform at afternoon yesterday,if not I'm sure getting late to school!
Today I was the first one who packed up my bag at the last period!I was the first student who stepped out the classroom!I was the first student who walked out the school!=) I tried my best to walked home as fast as I could!It's the fastest time ever!When I walked until halfway,my steps were become heavier and heavier!And I realized my steps are become smaller and smaller!My muscle was sore and I nearly unable to walk!.........I almost wanted to crawled home!Err......and finally I got home! ~YEAH~ Why am I rushing home today? All is because of him,haoren!!!He has a live show on 8TV today at 2pm!And I finished school at 1:50,so I just left 10 minutes to get back!Since I don't wish to miss any part of the show,of course I need to walk faster and even run!haha....Once I reached home,I turned on the television in no time!haha....The programme not yet broadcast,it's 1:57 pm only!hess....3 minutes more!!!! =)
Yeah,2 o'clock sharp!The show,Celebrity Chat was getting started!!Who knows,haoren is second sessions guest! LOL!!!!Half hour to go,so I went to bath and had my lunch first!hehe...Haoren was damn funny today!!Aww.....♥ I'm super missing the time he gave a fly kiss to a kid who named "Bing Bing"!However,I freaking envy him because he got haoren's fly kiss! Nevermind,I told myself that's for me,I treat that fly kiss is for me but not "Bing Bing"!haha.... :P
After watching his interview programme,I went for doing my account project!Bt at last I fbing instead of doing project!That's me,I'm always lack of patience!!haiz.. =( Then 5 o'clock,I went for tuition at don't-know-what-place which near Giant there!After tuition,I continued doing my project,no no no,it should be "starting doing my project"!After correcting my mistakes,I went out to print it since I don't have a printer at home!Who knows,all the shops have closed!Omg,it's was just 9pm!Err...I tried my very best to correction those mistakes and my mum driving the fastest to bring me for print those thing!I'm really pissed off!! ><
Today is a rushing day!! ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment