Saturday, October 16, 2010

Moody...

I awfully in bad mood now!I am just feeling damn depress now!What's wrong with me?I think the great majority is I can't go to meet Raymond Lam at Ipoh Parade this afternoon,surely is because of it,ninety percents is caused of it!Actually I'm not that worship him,I just don't know why it will make me down and in low-spirited!It's a pity for me,I could see him by my own eyes,a real people but not through television!I started watching the dramas he had got involved in when I was still a child!My childhood time was spent of watching his dramas,of course not only him,others also!Childhood I mean is 9 years old to 10 years old!haha...But yet,that time he is not very handsome,his face was a bit chubby and he was quite swarthy!If I remember correctly,he is become more and more handsome after year 2003!He is tall,fit and mostly he own a handsome face!He is now an idol of people!OMG~~My adoration to him seems increases bit by bit!!!!I never meet an artist personally before other than Haoren!!Urghh...I must seize the chance next time!I certainly will,I promised!I would never permit myself to miss it!!

dashing and charming guy ....❤

the killing-girls-smile :D

the appealing and attractive side-face :)

Aww....his "golden" signature !! ><

Do you noticed that the size of photos of this post are greater than the older posts?What I've done is just for you,I scare you unable to see it clearly! XD These photos I took from facebook whom uploaded by a girl!After seeing the photos she uploaded,I feel more distressed!....He is Professor Kingsley King,the most handsome physicist ever!He talks about the romantic scientific theory!He let me knew there is a nice romantic word called "phenylalanine"!It's an essential amino acid that found it our body!Do you know when it will be produce?haha...If you watched his movie,then you'll know!He may have a sweet-talk through using those scientific words!How touched man!!I'm totally fall in love with professor King!I want a boyfriend and husband to be like this!!! Arr...I suddenly remembered my English teacher had asked us to write an essay with title "Your Future Perfect Husband"! I thought of how to write it now!My essay would be starting and ending with the only one sentence!I'll write ,"He must be exactly alike with Professor King!" haha...nice?? Okay,I know I'm squeamish enough!I think I'm insanity nowadays!Spare me please...I suffered a blow today since I can't go to meet the star!I know I'm talking rubbish,who cares!This is my blog!!!
Why am I still have time to blog at here?haiz....As a matter of fact,my study mood turned off the day after I posting my last post!OMG....I know I'm lazy,I know myself well!I feel free and easy now and later I'll blame on myself!I'm self-contradictory,I admit it!I'll hate myself when I get my result and I promise I'll do it better next time,however,it stands for juz few days!....Ya,this is me!I hate myself too!Tomorrow will be outing and not studying at home!I'm bravo!!!!I've mentioned that this post I'll share my outing of 101010 right?But now I just feel like writing something about Raymond Lam,so the post will be update later!
Stay tuned... =>

No comments:

Post a Comment