Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Study Week!!

It's the time to count down for my final year exam!It's starts on next Monday!Omg,five days left!Is it enough for me to do revision for all the ten subjects?Definitely no!!How I going to sit for my exam next week?I think I'll be getting all subject fail!I'm ready to be scolded by mom!
Something was wrong today,my study mood turned on unexpectedly!After going to my tuition center to find the "lenglui" tutor,Hing Jie for teaching me to do those assignments,I felt like wanna starting to do revision!After having my dinner,I took out my Chemistry reference book,exercise book,pencil case,calculator and turned on my radio too!I started to do revision for Chemistry!My brain can analyze faster and I can get thing easier when there is some music or songs are played!I'm telling seriously,it's true!It's my way to study at home!It's glad for me when radio played the song I like,it's always a excite to hear my love song played on the radio!Although I'm often hear to this song or familiar to it,I'll be getting thrill also!So do you?
Huh,why am I chatted about other already?Yea,so this week I'm going to the final sprint,wish me luck please! =) I'll strive as much as possible! I still have five days left,I can do it!!Hopefully my study mood can keep up turning on !!

Cheer,Sinyee!!!

the indispensable companion....XD *snacks + coffee *

I sacrificed my finger for the "NYAM NYAM" :D

Hey,last night there are many polices outside my house!For sure they were not coming to catch me and my family!They made noise there,although I slept at second floor,I still can hear the noises!So I got up and looked down!The occasion really scared me,I thought it was happened something serious because there is three cruise cars at the middle of the road and some of malay uncles ride on motorcycles!.......Actually I'm still wondering what had happened last night!=.=!



I think my next post will be writing about my outing of last Sunday! Stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment