Friday, October 8, 2010

Contact Lens Day !

Today was a contact lens day!haha..Why I said so?This is because this day our discussion topic was just about lens!Early in the morning,they were trying the lens at the mini stadium!I didn't join them because I was doing my add-maths homework!Don't misunderstand,I'm not hardworking but I haven't finish my previous homework!When we returned back to classroom,the topic was still the same!After school,we went to lunch at Restaurant Wen Seng!It's the first time I had my lunch with the crazy gang at outside!The restaurant was full of their laughter and hubbub!Yup....theirs!!I'm a gentle girl,I'll never do that!haha....After having our lunch,the boys went to PC and the girls went to my house!The contact lens topic was continuing!All of us had a try at it!Actually I don't have many to blog,so just go to the pictures!

purple colour + checkered design


~comparison~


stole jiayi's spec ....=)

self-loving a while when they were "busying"

I never forget them!!!Of course there are some pictures with them!!hehe XD

I has teeth!!! =D

Lol....I like taking picture alot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment