Friday, October 1, 2010

Tiresome account !

Err...help!! HELP!!! Why account is that troublesome,bothersome and irksome??!!! I almost crashed up while doing account project !!Why I'm that luckless? Why begin in this year we have to do project?Okay,doing project is actually doesn't matter for me ,but why we must type out by using computer?I know nothing about how to using those microsoft word and excel or whatever!I never learn this,it's unfair to me!But yet I can't complain anything,I still have to finish it!I hate you,account!......Since my base is not good,do you know how hard and difficult for me to do a faultless and non-mistake project?In the end,I decided to ask for help from my tuition teacher!Last Friday,I went to her center for doing this annoying project!I really felt relieved once I have done the project!I thought I can pass up my project on Monday,who knows,the teacher said this part was wrong,that part was wrong!What the....I paid RM15 for doing this project at the center,now you reject it!Why are you so choosy?Why teachers from others schools can accept it but you can't?Isn't it that we did it at our tuition center?This is because you're jealous right,you angry us don't ask you for advice?I do remember what you said to Loo that day,you call her don't follow tuition teacher's work,it's incorrect!How utterly stupid!What's the difference?Why some of the wording can't be used?Those words are too professional,not for us to use?Some day later,we still have to learn all these!Why you never tell us what should we do and don't rectify earlier?Why are your mental is that abnormal and queer?!I've think before I wanted to respect you,I really mean it!During the beginning of this year,I really pay attention at your class,I tried my best to finish your homework!I really thought that you are a good teacher!When they told me you gonna leave and go to Melaka,I truly felt reluctant!In past time,I took a bow when I saw you,you'll smile at me!But now,you don't look at me and showed me an arrogant face!How can you be that impolite,you're a teacher!!!When you're in good mood,you'll crack a joke with us,when you're moody,you'll keep criticizing!I'm getting crazy,you got me crazy......!!!!

Huu~~~calm down calm down!!!Don't waste my strength on angry such people!Okay okay....anger is over!!Today is the first day of October,should be a new started,it not worth to spoil my mood!...=) yea~October is my birthday month,should be cheerful!Besides,I think I have to start to do revision for the final exam,two weeks left! =(

Isn't it looks familiar? =)

It has tail!!!! XD

TA..DANG..!!hees....Vinny gave us !! =)

Not only three of us get this bear,others have it also! haha...feel like wanna take a photo of family portrait and all of us holding it on our hand!haha...nice idea?gonna try it later ! ^^

-I know this post got a bit messy....sorry-

No comments:

Post a Comment