Monday, September 27, 2010

Step to my dream =)

Today was super free in school,most of the teachers were not around!Only three classes today which is two period of math and a period of BM!We were all had homework in a hurry before we're been told the teacher was absent!We were relieved after our monitor told us this good news!I took the lead in shout and scream!I mean I'm the first one who scream!haha....Opps,not yet tell you whose the teacher!The teacher is Pn.Norlia obviously!...hehe..XD
Yesterday I was being a good girl!I woke up early in the morning and helped my mum peeling the fruits!hehe =) Of course there is a return!OMG!! I'm a unfilial daughter,I'm feeling ashamed now!Sorry,mum!How insincere I am....LOL She brought me to market Menglembu! Go there for what?Certainly is to buy clothes!! shopaholic me...I had used up a lot money,mom's money!

wesk !! I got it finally!! <3

In the afternoon,my cousin and I was too boring at home,so I suggested to go to Why Why Bookshop at parade!Besides,another reason is to stay away from my little cousin sister!I'm not heartless but she was so annoying,she kept calling us to play "Millionaire" with her!!Who knows she followed us also,it's okay,since there is many story books and comics for her to read!I wore my wesk!!hehe =) Once we reached there,we rushed to the food court and bought something to fill our stomach!wafer with strawberry jam + kaya ball ^^

a picture in toilet ...XD

Now,I'm going to talk about something that related to my title!If you know me well,you'll know that what's my dream!Actually I'll never tell others about my dream except you ask me!I keep it all inside because I think that's not necessary to tell everyone!Some more,there's a rumor!After you telling others about something that you hungry for,it will be not come true!I'm gonna share it with you now!I didn't say it out but write it,so it will comes true one day!hees...=) yeah..I wish to become a baker in the future!I wish to own a cafe or cake shop when I'm 35years old!It is just an additional job,apart from my wish can be reached,I can earn more money and take my mom travel around the world!^^ I'll redoubled my effort to get it!So,I'll went to Why Why Bookshop to look for some cookery books!I'll try to make some cookies and cupcakes later! :) Do you want to try?Do you dare? haha...

bring along my note book and pen....

copying the recipe.....

nice looking ....<3

seems good to eat ..yummy!

tired tired....rest! =)

Opps...feeling want to find some snacks!I'll be more spiritual when there are some food accompany me!haha....My little cousin hungry too,so we ordered some fast food!

menu .... dirt cheap compared to other cafe!

french fries + toast + iced lemon tea =) *share share*

yucks!!! ugly her!

eat eat eat! fat fat fat!!! XD

exercise after meal !! GOOD!

We stayed at there about five hours! =)

-Do you noticed that I've change my blog's music?I just feel like don't want to copy Tiffany anymore,so I changed it to Leehom's song, 你不知道的事!I fall in love with this song since the first time I heard! -

No comments:

Post a Comment