Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Extraordinary Mooncake Festival

As everyone knows,today is Mooncake Festival!Are you celebrate it with your family or friends now?It seems that every one will be so,but I'm not!That's why I said it was an extraordinary Mooncake Festival!There is no ambience of Mooncake Festival,no one playing candles and lanterns,no one eating mooncake!Everywhere filled with quiet and silence!Why did no one held moonlight party?Why nobody enjoys the beauty of the full moon?Why my family didn't celebrate it?....There are bunch of question marks in my mind!Aren't people gradually forget our chinese traditional culture?haiz...
I wanna share with you something that I felt honored today!Our English teacher asked us to write an essay today that titled "ways to improve English language skills"!She gave us points and the last point is through blogging!wow~~hehe...Then then then,Pei Earn came to sit with me and discussed our account project!Hui Ling over shoulder and asked Pei Earn how to translate "you train more,then you'll become better" !Then I answered "PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT!!" ....yeah,I got it right!haha.. Okay,okay!! I know that's very simple,nothing to happy for but I just very surprised that I knew the answer! =) keep punching!!!Actually I learned this idiom from haoren...kakaxx!"Practice Make Perfect" is his motto!This saying is very inspiring for him .....me too!haha...
This coming Saturday is the farewell lunch day!So I......

steam my hair ^^

mask !!!

haha....Don't misunderstand please,I'm not the protagonist of the day!In fact the mask I bought to my mom as her birthday present and souvenir from KL,I just didn't expect I'm the first one who use it!haha....

charcoal ....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment