Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm back!!! ^^

Woo....We have finished our trip!! I should show you an unhappy face ....I was leaving reluctantly!!! I hope can stay at there until school reopen!!!=( I love KL's lifestyle more than Ipoh!! I love KL's busy life!Their time is precious,they are always in a hurry!Some more,their nights are wonderful!There are many pubs,cafes and restaurants!!Aww....I love KL!!!I'm not going to tell you many about our trip now,so just wait for my next post!!I'm exhausted!!

Thanks Vinny for a nice shooting! hehe^^

I wasn't able to fb and blog for these three days since I have go to KL! I miss haoren's fb and forum so badly!!I want to know his latest status,what he's doing,how his mood is and others!I want to be the first person who view his newest photos!I'm totally a crazy fans!!

haha....Haoren is crazy too!!I know the reason why he want to pose like that!! xD

Haoren acted cute!! haha....But he is cute originally!! =)

Yeah!!! Hooray!!! Haoren is finally finished filming!! I'm looking forward to the movie! He back to KL this evening and I left KL in the same evening too. =( Ahh...haoren!!haoren!!! T.T

Stay tune for updates! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment