Sunday, September 12, 2010

Unforgettable Trip =)

Last Friday was Hari Raya Aidilfitri!However,I still have to go to tuition in the morning because I don't celebrate it!Mummy took me to there and that day traffic is super jam!I was late of getting there!Consequently,I scolded by mom and she kept nagging on me on the way to tuition center!
the super-jam-road .....

Without further ado,I would share with u readers my KL trip!To be plain with you,this is my first time went to KL!!I'm a "kampung girl"....frog in a well!! =( You guys need to be ready because it's gonna be a long long post with lots of photos!:D

Okay,day one!
We reached KL Sentral around 9a.m. and met Vinny's sister!Then we had our breakfast at one of the cafe at there which name Planettone!

American breakfast + tea ^^

Then we went to Vinny's sister's house by LRT!Took some pictures ...=)

the first time =)
empty....^^

Her house is near to the LRT station.We arrived her house within 3 minutes by walking!After put away our luggage,we sat at the dining room and discussed where to go!We planned to go to KLCC at 2p.m. to meet our old classmate,Chi Yan at the book fair but at last failed!Then we went to LRT station without wasting any time because we scared we don't have enough time to shop!We reached KLCC but we were just passed by the lobby!Then we headed to Pavilion!We were just window-shopping because there are all brand stores and things are freaking expensive!After that we walked for few streets and reached Sungai Wang!There are many fashionable clothing and the most important thing is very cheap!!!!Unfortunately,we didn't see anything like!=(
We had our lunch at 'toilet bowl restaurant'! Yeah..GOTCHA!!!teehee~~Let's the pictures do the talk!

the doorway =)

pretty model in a bathtub ^^

our seat --> bidet cheese chicken chop baked rice + mushroom soup + lemon tea

and a chocolate ice-cream as dessert ... is a lunch set actually =) (share with mok)

ordered my own dessert ! nice -looking right?

credits to mok =)

After having our lunch,we rushed to Times Square! Omg....RM25 everywhere!!!
Ended up with one trousers,one pants and one jumpsuit !xD I saw my loves,but I got no money to buy it !*sigh*

SNEAKERS!!! This is men's !

Vinny and her sister went for 'fish spa' while mok and me were shopping!I thought I'd give it a try but it is disgusting!They said it feels tickle!

"PAINLESS ~ TOOTHLESS ~ HARMLESS"

They were enjoying so much !

After torturing our legs for many hours,we went for dinner at 'Shabu Shabu'!

the menu showed "cute little stars" instead of "miao miao" ! =(

honeydew milkshake ^^

tom yam soup! XD

I do remember what the uncle beside Vinny said! He called us take as much as we could,because it's for free! LOL

three scoops ice-cream which is for free!! :D

We continued shopping after that!I bought a jacket,another gain!=)Then we got to rush back home,because it's really late!We reached home around 10.30 p.m.! Huu~~It's a tired day!
Here are some captures about KL night view!

saw it through Times Square!

porcelain fountain ?? @@

This one really nice!! <3

Day two!!
We all woke up late that day because we were too tired! That day we went to Sunway Pyramid and had our brunch at MR.Teppanyaki!Their food are not very good taste! =(

chicken fried rice + orange juice! =)

we ordered a 'lala' set!! wow...it very spicy!!!

Then we went to the 'Jungle Jungle' playland! We are still kids,haha!!I used up a few ringgit at there!lol...
look at my expression! LOL ...so happy!

wee...handsome !!! but married ..lolz =.=!

this handsome guy is good in skating!! =)

A big mirror in the ladies! So there's a chance for us !!haha...

sinyee + mok !! :)
woo~~I love my chubby face !! blek~

Walked around for don't know how many hours!I bought some souvenirs and they too! =) Then,we went to Restaurant Wong Kok for dinner! I still full so I was just ordered something simple!colourful page ....french toast + style milk tea =)

I like their restaurant's design! simple yet nice ....

Follow on nothing can do so we just go home!It's raining that time,I love the weather so much!Took some pictures before we left!

imposing ..=)
fat fat fat!!! ><

playing Tom & Jerry in the bus! my cousin's favourites !!

felt comfortable in the bus and kept looking outside ....took a photo too :)

That night we all gambled until midnight! lolz...We all kept joking while playing cards!Happy moment with them! =)

Last day!!
We all woke up early and went out early too!We took LRT to Kalana Jaya and went to 1 Utama by bus!It's for free!!!!! haha....Why Ipoh don't have such this service,how bad!!We had our breakfast at 'Kluang Station'!

the last place for breakfast....=(

credits to Mok again ...=D


meatball spaghetti (kids meal) + lime juice *tasteless*

what the crazy trying? (egg + lime juice + spaghetti sauce + soya sauce + charm)

After breakfast,of course we walked here and there!Is the last day,we kept looking for souvenirs!took a photo with the palm prints ....credits to Mok again ....^^

We didn't buy any clothes and just window-shopping!Then we decided to eat something cold and we found this stall!

My honeymoon! sweet name...^^

However,we didn't eat anything at last!There is no dessert menu for us to choose and pictures to look for!=( Then we straight went for lunch!We off to 'Shilin'!

fish fillet =)free refill ^^ look like a dustbin!haha...

We continued shopping since there is some time left!We went to a japan shop!We bought some japan products....it's a mask....first time!!hehe... Then Vinny went to bought some buns for her dinner because we'll in the bus later!

Mr Baoz ...kakaxx!!

saw this cute thing while waiting for Vinny's buns ....=)

Then we went back by taking the same bus !
waiting for the driver .....FREE FREE!!!!

the little cute girl walked here and there in front of me ....=D

Once we reached home,we move quickly and took all our luggage out and rush to the LRT station because we were late!We decided change station to take our Plusliner bus!A breathtaking journey!!LOL...At last,we got into the bus!hehe....

bye bye KL,bye bye haoren! .....=( I'll be back !!!

Some regrets in this trip!First,I didn't go to 'Snowflake' and eat their dessert!Next,I didn't see my dream university,UCSI!I don't even know where it located at!Since it not a open day,I just wish can have a photo with the gate!LOL...Lastly,I didn't visit to Mustang Dance Studio!I hope to take a photo with their logo outside the studio only,I'll be satisfied! =(
I'm not going to upload all the photos at here but facebook!!hehe :D

KL....I LOVE YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment