Monday, September 13, 2010

Outing with those "unusual"

Monday should be the day I accompany my mom go around!After having our breakfast with aunts and cousins,we went to The Store!We walked around one and a half hour!Since mom had no other place to go,I went to Jusco and joined the gang!I didn't mean like abandon her but she was later went to lunch with her friend!Once I reached there,I rushed to food court to meet them!I came across them in the halfway!Then I followed them to the toilet and waited them adorning!Then we went to sing k!teehee~~

the crazy gang!! haha xD

please focus on Loo Loo ...funny her !

the belles ....^^

room 37 ...is a great room

the slide .... + the staff

the first song we sang =) leehom-你不知道的事

Baby-Justin Bieber

Today is quite boring !I got no chance to sing my songs!I was just lying aside and heard!That's why I back home early today!I found that sing K is become more and more boring!haiz...Since I was so boring there,I did something bad privately!I had recorded some terrible sound!Guess what is that? haha...please looking forward!May be I'll upload at my next post or later! xD
caught my cousin to take some silly photo with me while waiting for my mom at grandma's house!LOL....ugly ugly!!

xoxo....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment