Monday, September 6, 2010

KL....I'm coming !!

wootz...KL,I'm coming!! hehe...I'll going to KL tomorrow!yeah....it's a three days two nights trip with Mok and Vinny!I'm very very excited now!!This is the first time I go for a trip with my friends!I guess tonight I'll be sleeplessness!But it doesn't really matter,because I can sleep at the bus tomorrow!We'll take the earliest bus which is at 6.30 am!!I've roll out of bed early tomorrow,5 o'clock I think!I still have to double-check for my stuff tomorrow,because I don't want to forget to bring anything!Sad to say,I can't bring along my camera!It can't function well,how sad! =( But yet I still have my handphone!So please looking forward to my photos!I'll be taking tons of pictures!haha....I'm eager to get to the 'toilet bowl restaurant'!!!I've seen this freakish restaurant before at newspaper!..........
I've took some photos when I was packing up my things just now!Yea...this is me,I do everything at last minute!Look messy! haha xD

Finish!! Am I very exaggerated?I mean I bring lots of things....haha!!

Today is Monday and there is a night market near my grandma's house !Me,my cousins,mum and my aunt went there to have a walk!hehe....We bought some snacks!

It's bubble tea and taiwan sausage! yummy!!! <3

Hey,I would like to share with u a newly developed food!hehe.....Mix 'rojak' with grapes!Do you dare to try?It tastes terrible!So the conclusion is "they" are not match!!!

My cousin,Whale's masterpiece!! LOL...

Sinyee is now enjoying her bubble tea and blogging too...hees...^^v

Bye Ipoh.....Halo KL ....wait me ya!! tata....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment