Saturday, September 25, 2010

Farewell party 2010

Yea....is today!I mean the farewell lunch!Actually I don't have any impressions about this party!It's was just a normal party and not all the form 5 seniors joined!Hmm....other than the talent section,it was quite boring for me!
This morning,we all gathered at Su En's house and her mom brought us there!The girls were wearing dress and I'm the only one who wear pants!I don't mind also since I'm not as slim as them!Apple said wearing pants is alright and I'm the special among them!haha...Inside the car,they kept looking in the mirror to make sure that they're in the best condition!This is unexceptional thing,it's girls' instinct!I'm proud to say I didn't like them,I was just listening to the radio intently!What attracted me so much attention? Is "My Astro Music Chart"! YEAH....haoren's song ,好人卡 get the first place!!!!! yuhoo~~Thank you those who vote for haoren,included me!hehe =) We all hide in the toilet before go inside the ballroom!Most of the boys were decorating the venue and rehearsal!When all were attended,the party get started!Pn Mooi's speech,dining,shows and games!It's the time to pictures....^^

toilet ...XDrehersal-ing

mun heng + sinyee

meng yee + sinyee

jien yang + sinyee

che yee + sinyee

chow meng + sinyee
kah mun + che yee + mun heng + sinyee + vinny ^^

elegant =)

damn handsome here <3

sinyee *take 1*

sinyee *take 2 *

A trying day the day before farewell party at my house after school!

nice ? look short...haha
Which one is nicer? I mean black cloth + black pants or grey dress!At last,I chose to wear the all-in-black suit!hehe...Cause I've been told black colour dressing can make a person look slim!However,there are someone teased me today!Ng Chow Meng,the first person who say I look fatter in black colour dressing!Follow on Chan Jien Yang,he said I look uglier cause my make up!That's all right,I used to it,they always make fun of me!URGG....



nice performance!! charming him!!



just ignore my screaming ! =.=!


No comments:

Post a Comment