Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mid-autumn Evening

Starting my post with a nice picture ! XD

Mooncake Festival is around the corner,I think most of the chinese primary schools will held the mid-autumn evening!My primary school didn't held this year but my cousin's school did!She involved in performing and as a elder,I went to support her!Actually I'm not that willing to go at first,since she kept bugging me and pleased me,I agreed with it!My aunt and my other cousins promised to attend also!We started going there around 6 o'clock!

SJK(C) JELAPANG !!

We went there early because my cousin had to prepare and get ready!Since we got nothing to do,we went to the store nearby and bought some snacks!hees..=)

Snack!Snack!Snack!!! ^^

After went back to the school,I walked around the school and went to find my cousin at their dressing room!They were rehearsing outside the dressing room!I stood aside and looked them and took some pictures because I was ordered to become a photographer!

In a messy...
rehearsal ...no disturb please!

snatch her to take a photo with me ..ngek ngek!!

self-made lantern ^^
lion dance perform

The celebration evening started with "lantern parade" and of course I have participated in!Although I didn't bring a lantern,I don't even own it,I joined the walk also!It been some time I didn't join such this big event,so I will never miss this opportunity!

wow!! Let's start!

crowded of people ...

walk walk walk !! :D

cousin and her friend! *heavily made-up* =.=!

SINYEE here! :D

We walked about half hour and finally went back to the school!I sweated profusely!huu~~ The long-waited performance started after a short while!Treat as a temporary and unprofessional photographer,I went in front to take photo and video capture!Since it need a long long time to upload the video successfully,I intend to skip it!Their performance were great and excited!Give them encouraging applause!!! Do not belittle them!....XD I wondered why I'm the only one who scream,and finally I knew that pupils never do that! LOL...There are also game section for teachers!Lastly,the prizes giving ceremony!

*clap clap clap*

During 9 o'clock,the mid-autumn came to the end!The audiences left one by one!We were not excluded of course! =)

nice ? haha

Then my aunt bought us some burgers at the roadside-stall!It was freaking delicious and yummy! The malay uncle sells burger from 10 years before,is a seasoned burger man !!haha...

at the main road of Jelapang..:)

RM2.40 per one! look great right? *Do you feel that I'm advertise for him?* LOL


That's all for today! bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment